Saturday, January 5, 2013

With Love at My Time Made Easy


It's January release time at My Time Made Easy.   Have we got some great templates for you this month!  Love this little hinged gift box.  It's called Clamped Shut.



This was fun to decorate.  To make the flower, I cut a piece of cryogen white using Blossoming into Spring cut file.  Then I colored the flower and leaves using my copics and aged the them with distress ink.  I wrapped the box with two washi tapes - love that pink lace one!


I  made a tag to go inside the box using Fine Finish cut file and Round Off stamp set.


All of these wonderful ladies also have goodies for you to see:   


Enjoy the projects and thanks for stopping by!

 


10 comments:

  1. What a superb box this is Lori! It has such a perfect flower on top and I adore the vivid papers!
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are terrible on my wallet! ;) I mean that in the kindest way though.. I am now adding that tape to my "I really want that" list. The lace is GORGEOUS and I love your hand colored and dyed flower. The tag and box are just exceptionally beautiful Lori.
    I always leave your blog invigorated and smiling. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori this is beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love your pink flower and the washi tape is fab. Spotted you on MIM and pooped over for a closer look at your flowers.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so pretty my friend. I LOVE the pink flower.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very beautiful and the flowers are stunning! Love your color combo too! Saw you on MIM and needed to check this out! So glad I did!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful little box!!! Love your gorgeous handmade flower and the lush bow. That washi tape is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week, Lori.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Box and colors. I saw this on MIM..faye

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails